Consider This
I would like for you to consider the following:
The greatest thing in my life is, that my sins are forgiven by the blood of Yeshua (Jesus) and therefore I have a personal relationship to a Holy but loving God, and I know that my name has been written in the Lamb's Book of Life. Therefore, I know that I will be able to live with my God forever. You can too. Just embrace Yeshua (Jesus) as Messiah, Lord and Savior, and repent of your sins and forgive everyone that sinned against you. The Ruach (Spirit) of God will come upon you, and you shall know that you have been saved, delivered, and set free of your past. If you are sick, you may also receive your healing immeadiately. If you have an addiction, you may also receive instant deliverence from this also. Yeshua (Jesus)took your place on that cruel cross. He bore your sins, your sicknesses and diseases, and He bore all of the curses on your life as a result of your being under the curse of the Law (of Moses) as a Law breaker. Now, if you have received your salvation, deliverance, healing, etc., by faith, you can now begin to live under the blessings of Abraham. You are no longer a stranger to the covenants of promise, and you have been grafted in to the Olive Tree (sybolic of Isreal). If you were born a Jew, you are now complete. If you were born a Gentile, you are now blood brothers with the Jewish people! Email me and let me know your descision, so I can rejoice with you.
Jerry
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home